Recent content by fronobulax

  1. fronobulax

    IDE Help

    Fixed, I think. I found the option to interact with gradle (pressing an icon that moused-over as gradle that was on the RHS), right clicked on the name of the project (KoLmafia), got an option to "Sync Gradle Project", did that and many red squiggly lines indicating errors disappeared. Thank...
  2. fronobulax

    New Content Monster Manuel Name Changes

    These have been around for a while. https://kolmafia.us/threads/29230-effects-monster-manual-name-checking.32824/ I was looking at it in the debugger and then the Maven directory update started to confuse my IDE. I didn't figure it out. Haven't gotten back to it yet.
  3. fronobulax

    IDE Help

    https://kolmafia.us/threads/r29304-whats-changed-move-to-the-standard-maven-source-layout-by-gausie-in-3778-full-changelog-r29303-r29304.32909/ A side effect of the above is that the package names embedded in the Java files no longer match the directory structure. All my gradle tasks still...
  4. fronobulax

    r29304 - What's Changed Move to the standard Maven source layout by @gausie in #3778 Full Changelog: r29303...r29304

    @gausie There are a touch over 1,100 files where the package name in the source code don't match the directory structure. Any suggestions? Never mind. The reported problem was due to an IDE sync issue and not the code base itself.
  5. fronobulax

    Operator Error or Bug?

    Thank you. The fact that I don't have a Snow Suit explains my ignorance. :-)
  6. fronobulax

    Operator Error or Bug?

    What is a "snowsuit hat"? I can't find it on the wiki or in the data files or the Encyclopedia. Could be my search string error - capitalization, etc. - but I'm out of ideas. I would expect the maximizer action to be "acquire & equip" since the filter is for equipment. Is the absence a...
  7. fronobulax

    Bug - Cannot Reproduce Error state "in a fight" while managing mood

    Didn't happen again so Nevermind.
  8. fronobulax

    Bug - Cannot Reproduce Error state "in a fight" while managing mood

    May be OBE since it didn't happen today. I was doing archaeology and it looks like trying to buy items to maintain a mood triggered while in a fight and that caused some of the issues.
  9. fronobulax

    Bug - Cannot Reproduce Error state "in a fight" while managing mood

    Not reproducible yet. Reporting what I saw since it seem related to a recent change. My mood has about 15 items. Some are casts and some are uses. Some of the used items are in inventory but some are being bought. I was auto-adventuring and the side panel was flashing red. It said I was...
  10. fronobulax

    My personal Meat farming script

    That was what I was thinking because advs is used elsewhere (Modifiers, maybe) but I was waiting to see what what else popped out.
  11. fronobulax

    My personal Meat farming script

    r29296 breaks VMF because "advs" is no longer allowed as a synonym for the (documented) "adv" in a maximizer string. The fix has yet to be determined but is expected.
  12. fronobulax

    r29296 - What's Changed Tighten Maximizer expression keyword matching by @mark-e-duda in #3763 Full Changelog: r29295...r29296

    This breaks at least one script (so far) that uses "advs" which is no longer allowed as a synonym for the documented "adv". Whether the "fix" is a change to KoLmafia or the script is to be determined.
  13. fronobulax

    Feature Clear command queue

    You are describing a known bug - under some circumstances the only way to stop a queued command from running is to shut down mafia completely. I think you misunderstand the intended use of commandBufferGCLI. It is just a list of commands that have been entered into the GCLI. When using the...
  14. fronobulax

    ZLib -- Zarqon's useful function library

    PrefRefPlus is now broken because "var" is now a reserved word and cannot be used as a variable name.
  15. fronobulax

    TheSea.ash - Automated Underwater Quests

    https://github.com/Astro3207/UnderTheSea/ Hard Requirements Not going to work for me :-(
Back
Top